Friday 24 June 2011

Some Sewing Makes

Good Evening All
Hope your all well...and enjoying this summer weather..ha ha
It was gorgeous here this morning..and bang on 3pm(kids come
out of school)Its starts raining..and hasn't stop since!!!
Ive got everything crossed for this heat wave we've been
promised over the weekend...but ill believe it when i see it...lol

For those of you that didn't know...i booked a table
for my first summer fete,which sadly should of happened last
Saturday...but had to be cancelled due to bad weather!!

So i thought i would share with you some of my sewing makes
I'd made for the fete....my shabby chic style lightly stuffed with
lavender hearts!!


I so love this fabric..which i picked up from the fabric
factory ages ago in the bargain bin...took me till now
to bring myself to cut it up...lol

Anyway thanks for popping over
Hope you all have a lovely weekend..what ever the weather..lol
Until next time
Hugs Clare xx

Also just to let you all know....Ive just opened my first online
store over at Creative Stores - My shop name is Clare's Rustic Makes
Please pop over and have a nosy...This website is great for selling
your hand made products from just £1.00 a month for 5 items.


6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are lovely, sorry your fete did not go ahead.

Crafting Queen said...

These are lovely, sorry your fete did not go ahead.

Vicky said...

They are so gorgeous Clare..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Sorry to hear about your fair. Your makes are lovely and yes I would have found it hard to cut up that gorgeous fabric. Good luck with Creative stores

Crafts @ Home said...

Love the hearts, what a disappointment about the fete for everyone :(
SUe Xxx

Between Me and You said...

Happy Birthday to you Clare. Just to let you know that my Birthday Swap parcel to you will be late but I hope you receive lots of lovely things in the meantime and that you have a Great Day.x