Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Heart Swap Goodies

Good Evening All

As promised...as soon as i would find my lead to the camera

i would share my Heart Swap Goodies from the lovely



So feast your eye's on these gorgeous goodies...Just

look at the fab polka dot wrapping paper...to nice to rip open...lol

So here there are a gorgeous strawberry

ring binder notebook,A garden slate hanging heart,

A metal keyring,Heart shape cookie cutters...And a chocolate

heart lolly...that didn't last very long after photo was taken...lol

Anf the most sweet hand made card x


And OMG...just look at these polka dot goodies...

The gorgeous cup is from Laura Ashley..OMG i own

something so gorgeous from Laura Ashley...Love it!

Ive not used the mug yet..its on display in the kitchen!!



Thanks once again to Em....you know how much i love

my goodies...all was very appreciated xxx

And thanks to Beki for organising the swap xx


Thanks for popping by

Hugs Clare xx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous goodies, I love the mug!
Have a good day.
x

Jenny said...

Wow you got some lovely bits! I've got the pie dish to match your red spotty mug,it's gorgeous - lucky you! Bet that lolly didn't hang around long :) Jenny x

Unknown said...

What lovely goodies :) x

Em said...

I am glad you were pleased Clare xxx