Tuesday 12 July 2011

Summer School Fete Photo's

Good Evening All
Hope your all well??
Firstly before i tell you about my first summer fete,
I would like to Thank everyone who was so kind
to send me such gorgeous birthday goodies in the birthday
swap...it really made my day..or more so week...and i know
I'm Ive still some due in the post...woo hoo..cant wait!!
And thanks to those who emailed me to say that my
birthday parcel will be late xx
I will get round to the thank you emails very soon xx

***********************************
Saturday 9th July 2011
Rhiw-Syr-Dafydd Primary School
Summer fete.......

And here is photo's of my stall.....




(please not i didn't make the sock monkey..lol)

What a great afternoon....it started off rain,wind..having to hold
everything down...but then the sun came out and so
did the crowds!!!
I done good...took a few orders..but most of all i
had fun!!!

Can't wait for the next one now!!
Hopefully somewhere soon...lol

Thanks for popping over and please
pop
back soon for pic's of my
birthday swap goodies xx

Big Hugs Clare xx

2 comments:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Your stall looks scrummy, perfect for a school fete

M-J said...

I just discovered your blog and love your work! Great shabby chic ideas. Your wee stall looks fab as well. x