Thursday 14 July 2011

Photo's of my birthday swap goodies

Good Evening All
Hope your having a lovely week...Got to be honest
the weather here this week has been gorgeous...
But is soon changing for the weekend...Its not fair!!!

Anyway....as most of you know i celebrated my birthday
last Tuesday...I had a lovely day,Hubby treated me to a meal
out in the evening..with lots of visitors thou the day!!

And over the last few days Ive had these gorgeous birthday
gifts in the post from my lovely birthday swap partners.

And here are the photo's of my gorgeous goodies



Just look how lucky I'm
Having these really made my birthday extra special
I Don't think Ive ever had these many gifts and cards
before for my birthday....I love them all xx

I would like to thank those who have sent a birthday gift
from the bottom of my heart....every little gift is much appreciated xx

Thank You so much to
Julie - Juliecymraeg
Vicki - VintageVicki
Sue - Crafts@home
Jenny - Buttons,Ribbons + Other Things
Lynda - Laalaa
Jan - Lemonade Kitty
Jackie - Sew Special Bear
Lisa - Kandi Pandi
Sophie - Chez Sophie
kathy - Postcards From The P.P
Nic - WoodbankCrafts
Anne - Nana Go-Go

Also i know I'm still due some parcels in the post

Thank Soooo Much I love all my gifts xx

Big Hugs To You All xxx
Clare xx

1 comment:

Kandi said...

So glad you had a lovely birthday. Isnt the birthday swap a lovely idea, bet you've not had so many cards since you were a kid.
Hugs
Kandi xx