Wednesday 14 July 2010

My Strawberry Swap Goodies

Good Morning All

Hope your well and having a good week so far!


As the title says "my strawberry swap goodies"

Have arrived from my lovely partner

Thanks hun..they are all gorgeous x




Hanging Heart
And a FQ Gorgeous strawberry & Cherry Material



And just look at this gorgeous strawberry bunting!



2 brooches
1 Keyring


And here is a sneaky peek at my strawberry
goodies Ive made for her!



This was my first swap...and defo my last!
Ive really enjoyed making my goodies
it got to one point i was dreaming about strawberries...lol
The best bit is receiving goodies in the post
not know what they are.....
I can't wait for the next one...if anyone knows
of any..please point me in the direction!
Thanks x

Back Soon x
With hand made teachers gifts.
Hugs Clare x






4 comments:

Jille said...

What lovely gifts. I'll keep popping back because I'm nosey and want to see what you've sent!
Jille x

The Patchwork Heart said...

So glad you enjoyed your 1st swap! Me too Im just doing my 1st swap organised by Tilly Rose and cant wait ... Would love to hear of any more to participate in please :)
Heather
The Patchwork Heart ♥

Me and Ma said...

Great goodies. teachers gifts thats what I need to be getting on with !

Anonymous said...

Love the CK wrapping paper and the strawberry bunting - really lovely! xxx