Monday 10 January 2011

Is Its Monday Already...!!!

Good Afternoon All
Hope you all had a lovely weekend?
Can't believe its the start of another week,
where did the weekend go.....
Its a horrible dark day here rain,and more rain.
Today i got out of the school run..thank goodness
due to the rain...cause Little J was invited to tea
after school over at is friends house....Shhhhh can you
hear it???? nor me its bliss here...lol
So i thought i would share with you some of the zipped
purses Ive been making since having my new machine..and
i can say after making my first one...they can become
an addictive make!!!!
So here are some.....












This last one as you can see
i used some free hand machine
on the flowers...and i can not put my
hands up to the crochet flowers...i bought them already
made at the Hobby craft Show back last year.
Right off i go...no little one hanging on the leg,
so its off to whiz the cleaner round and get tea ready before all peace
is gone....lol
So until next time
Hugs Clare xx
P.s I will be popping round to all the birthday swap
blogs later this evening...cant wait to have a nosy round them!!



2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW you are a clever peep. Sorry I don't comment as much as I should :( Hope all is well Love Hxxxx

Unknown said...

Lovely. I particularly like the last one with busy bee and flower.

Have a good week.