Friday 19 November 2010

Busy Busy Busy...Some Xmas Stall Makes


















These are just some of the things Ive been making
for my Xmas fayre stall....Ive got just under 2weeks
left now...so its all go..just wish there was more hours
in the day!!!
The reason for my makes this year...as i didn't want to just
base them on the Xmas theme....I wanted to make things
that could be on display around the home all year round....Just
hope my customers like my idea!!!
Right off to bed now..loads to be getting on with over
the weekend...as well as the house work!!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Speak soon Hugs Clare xx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely makes - I'm sure that they will sell well. Good luck with the craft fayre.xx

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Very nice makes, might pinch the idea for the cards as I still need to make some for my family x

Kandi said...

OOhh some beautiful makes, good luck with the fair. I think you got it right there red gingham does say christmas but it also says country cottage style feel and will work all the time!
Let us know how you get on.
Kandi x