Monday 8 November 2010

Some Xmas Stall Fayre Makes












Good Evening All
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend,and a great
Guy Fawkes Night??.....What horrible
weather we've been having..Rain,Rain & Gusty winds all
weekend...worse here last night!
Anyway due to the bad weather & catching a cold over
the weekend..i spent most of Saturday & Sunday in my
PJ's all day
sewing these gift bags(and stockings pic again) for my Xmas fayre.
The fabric i used was a pair of curtains i bought
at the boot sale back in the summer for a bargain £1.50.
What you think??
My next makes,I'm going have a go at some
Wine Bottle Gift Bags...using the same fabric.
Just hope they sell.....lol
Thanks for looking and popping by
hopefully tomo i will share with you my goodies
i bought at the NEC Hobbycraft show i went to
on Friday...and a pic of me and my lovely
blogging friend Heidi of 2yrs...yer we finally got to meet!
So until then hugs Clare xx

2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Claire
Your makes for the fayre are absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure you will be a sell out!
looking forward to seeing your NEC goodies!
Hugs
Juliexx

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Very pretty makes ~ Love the 'Just for you one' and it's such a good way to reuse fabric.
Justine x