Tuesday 11 May 2010

Happy Snappy 3rd Birthday Beau x

Good Morning All
Hope your well...and the sun is shinning where you are!
Just thought i would share with you a pic of my dog
Beau he's a Bichion Frise
And its is 3rd birthday today...Woof Woof
I got him for my 30th birthday off Hubby & the boys
and its my birthday in July...so it won't take
you long to work out how old i will be than.....lol
Hope you like...Right im off to do some online
shopping...its pay day today....so as promised
im heading over to Patch Fabrics
To make my first purchase of the gorgeous
fabric Claire has on offer.
Go Check it out!
I really need to make a start on my idea's i got for the summer
school fete on 12th June....and as always i leave it to the last
min...just like the xmas fayre....lol
so hopefully ill be back soon with pic's of what ive made!
TTFN Hugs Clare xx
P.s I also would like to thanks those who have popped by and left lovely comments
Ive only just started this blog....so its all very new at the moment
and hope to fill it up with loads of things & posts
of my creations and daily life....so please bear with me.!!
I also make cards...and have a card blog if you would like to
have a nosey at that just click HERE
Thankx

No comments: