Monday 31 May 2010

My Bargain Finds....

Good Evening All
Hope your all having a lovely bank holiday
weekend...the weather here this weekend
as been good..rained all day Saturday,the sun came out yesterday
and today....so its been good all round for the weather
So it been Car Boot Sales for two days...Sully on Sunday
and Abergavenny & Little Mill today.
So i thought i would show you my finds from Sully Boot Sale
3 Tea towels - 50p Brand New still with Home Bargains
tag on them.Not sure what im going to make
out of these yet

50p each....I think i will paint these and distress
them to a shabby chic style....not sure yet...any idea's??


A Bundle of Craft & Card Making Mags
a £1.00..some are a few yrs old..but that's ok
cause ive not read them...lol

And here is a little teaser for my Strawberry Swap
This bag contains 3 strawberry swap items.
Everywhere i go now..im on the look
out for anything to do with strawberries....even got my mother
looking around the shops near her caravan park
where she is staying for the weekend...lol


Well that's my bargain finds from yesterday,ive
not had chance to photo today's finds
but as soon as i will upload them later
One find is a gorgeous little picnic basket..with red gingham
fabric inside....for a £1 I'm sure it was a child's picnic
set!
Right I'm off to take the dog for a walk
and then make a start on a hanging heart
out of some of the material i found today.
TTFN Clare xx


No comments: