Thursday 13 May 2010

Look What Mr Postie Brought.....

Good Afternoon All
Hope your having a lovely week so far!
The weather here now this afternoon/evening
is gorgeous..but a little chilly..esp when your in the shade.
I wanted to show you this yesterday but i was so busy
with this & that...i had no time!

So i thought i would share with you my first
purchase over at Patch Fabrics
And my very first purchase of
Michael Miller Fabric and this one is called
I also bought some ribbons.
I order this on Tuesday morning and it arrived
all gorgeously wrapped up on Wednesday morning
how fast is that...!! Excellent service.
Ive not had time to have a play yet....but hopefully on the weekend
so watch this space.
And don't forget to pop over to Patch Fabrics
to check out the most gorgeous fabric ever
but you may need to hide your purse....lol
So thanks for popping by
TTFN Hugs Clare xx

1 comment:

Pixiedust said...

Hi Clare, thanks for popping by and joining in the swap. Don't worry your not too late and I'm sure you'll really enjoy your first swap, I love um. I've ordered some ribbons from patch and they are gorgeous and arrived super quick too. I expect some fabric will soon follow. Have a lovley weekend. xxx Pixie xxx