Monday 28 June 2010

Look What Ive Won....:-)

Good Evening All
Hope your all well...and had a lovely weekend
It was hot hot..here all weekend.
The hottest day here was Saturday...too hot to even sit out i the garden
so spent most of that day indoors!
A little cooler on Sunday...with a lovely breeze
so spent the morning at a boot sale
picked up some bargains....a pair of lush curtains
i bought to cut up,she wanted £2.00
but i told her i only wanted them to cut up
so she said go on then..give me £1.50p...lol
..but now I'm thinking of putting them up
in the bedroom.
Some pink cotton gingham pillow cases to cut up
3 in total...for 50p
A ikea cream cotton roman blind for our bedroom
£2.00
And a wooden spice rack thing...which Ive already sanded down and
white washed it...not finished yet.
Will take pic's tomo of my bargains and post.
*********************************************
Thought i would share with you my great news
i received this evening from the lovely Kandi
Ive only gone and won her gorgeous blog candy
she had on offer to celebrate 100+ followers
Just take a look at these gorgeous CK goodies
(if you've not been over to her blog..please do she makes
such gorgeous creations)

Are you jealous....lol
This is the 2nd blog candy giveaway ive won now
since starting up my sewing blog.
And fingers crossed my luck cont....
I will be defo be doing the lottery on Wednesday
after winning this candy tonight.
This is due to the kind seagull who kindly dropped
its load on my yesterday at the boot sale
on my lovely clean white top....lol
the force of it...
i thought someone had thrown something at me..lol
So i had to go and buy a top then..and lucky the lady felt sorry
for me...after she stop laughing...let me have the top for 50p...lol
So thanks Mr Seagull....lol
Also in the nest couple of days...i will be able to show you
what i made for my partner Rachael-Rubyred
for our Strawberry swap....i so cant wait
for mine to arrive.
I have a few goodies arriving in the post in the next few days
as well as my winning goodies and my swap goodies
its my birthday week today....i so cant
wait...popped i to WHSmith on the way home yesterday
and showed hubby the CK - Sew! Book i would like for my birthday
he asked the price....i told him..and you can guess what he said,
"What for a ***** book"
typical male...don't understand...lol
But he's pretty good...so i will just have to wait and see!
I'm like a big kid when it comes to birthdays and Christmas...lol
Hope you haven't fallen asleep by now....lol
They say i can't talk for wales....that's why i started a blog in the first place..lol
Fingers crossed it doesn't rain tomo....as its forecasted too
as its my little boys sports day tomo...he's in the egg & spoon
sack race & running....aww bless him
its his first...cause the last couple of yrs has been cancelled due
to bad weather.
Thanks for popping by..and reading my blog
i much appreciate it.
X Clare X

6 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Congratulations Clare! Well done. I am so jealous. I never win anything! Enjoy your goodies. Lynda xxx

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Well done you! ( I don't think it's necessary to get covered in bird poo though just to get bargains at car boots!) Your winnings look lovely. Hope you get your birthday wish. I have it and love it( the book I mean)

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday week! :-) I got the SEW book for my birthday too :-) Congratulations on your wins!

Me and Ma said...

wow what great goodies to win :)

Unknown said...

Hi hunny, well done on winning the giveaway and sounds like you've picked up some fab bargains too xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow!! well done you ...its ages since I've won anything lol yea I'm jealous cus they are gorgeous
enjoy your winnings hun
hugs shell xx