Friday 11 June 2010

Woo Hoo...Look What Ive Made

Woo Hoo....Ive made a UJ pin cushion
my first ever....i know it looks a little wonky
and my sewing in straight lines could do with a little
more practice....and you may notice my button is wonky
as i forgot to add it before i sewed the right way(if you
know what i mean...lol)
Anyway..I'm pleased with it...and i will defo be making more!

I made it about a hour ago....while Dean & Jordan
try and sort out Jordan's TV with built in freeview
for him to watch the football in his bedroom.
As myself & Dean...detest football...Give
us the TT races Isle Of Man or SuperBikes
& MotoGP Any Day...But Football
is a no go in our house...lol
Right just a quick post..As its feeding time at the Zoo...lol
Until Later Hugs Clare xx

1 comment:

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

very world cup I like it, although we all would rather craft than watch the world cup I can see us all being a bit inspired and producing a whole lot of red & white stuff !